has great thermal conductivity and can withstand high temperatures (up to 2000°C). The mould is acid and alkali resistant, corrosion resistant, impact resistant, and can handle compression and flex resistance. It is suitable for small-capacity metal melting experiments for non-ferrous metals such as gold, silver, copper, aluminum, and more. The package includes 2 pieces of graphite ingot moulds in 2 different sizes (1kg and 2kg)
2 Pcs Graphite Ingot Crucible Mold 4 x 2 x 1 Inch
- Reliable material: Graphite with ash content less than 0.1%
- Thermal conductivity shortens melting time and saves energy
- Withstands 2000°C temperature, acid/alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, and 89 MPA compression/48.7 MPa flex resistance
- Suitable for small-capacity metal melting experiments for non-ferrous metals
- Package includes 2 pieces of graphite ingot moulds in 1kg and 2kg sizes.