The Gold Mining Pickaxe is an efficient tool for gold prospecting with a length of 18.75” (collapsed length: 10”). It features a magnetic pick axe head with two 15lbs magnets to pick up iron targets while digging, saving time. Made from high-quality materials, the aluminum body is well-balanced for easy portability while the hardened stainless steel head is built to handle tough jobs. The pickaxe features a knurled aluminum handle for a secure grip and an easy-to-spot silver body. It separates into four parts that fit snugly into the included nylon canvas carrying case with a belt loop.
Prospecting Hand Tools, Prospecting Tools
ASR Outdoor Gold Mining Compact Magnetic Prospectors Pick Axe
- Overall length: 18.75”
- Collapsed length: 10”
- Magnetic pick axe head with two 15lbs magnets
- Well-balanced aluminum body
- Hardened stainless steel head for tough jobs
- Knurled aluminum handle for secure grip
- Easy-to-spot silver body
- Separates into four parts that fit into a nylon canvas case with belt loop.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH|
|Country of Origin|
|Number of Items|
|Date First Available|